A Workplus Apprenticeship fast tracks you into a career where you can learn as you earn. Full–time study isn’t the best route for many. Learning on the job gives you an edge, a purpose and a part to play in a rapidly changing world. While others are pondering their next move, you are getting on with it – new skills, new experiences, new networks, new friends and a sense of independence that gets you where you want to be. This is your future.
There is major demand for civil engineering skills. A Workplus apprenticeship is your next step into this growing industry and your chance to make a difference in people’s lives. You could design the infrastructure we use every day:
- Supplying clean water
- Building flood defences
- Constructing roads and bridges
- Designing buildings
- Creating greenways
- Turning waste into energy
- Building networks for gas and electricity
- Protecting the environment
You can learn more about civil engineering at www.ice.org.uk/wice
Entry criteria is set by each college and university:
- Belfast Met College Level 5 Foundation Degree apprenticeship
- South West College Level 5 Foundation Degree apprenticeship
- Ulster University Level 6/7 Degree apprenticeship
You can still apply if you are still waiting for your results. If so please add your predicted grades and predicted date when completing your application.