Defined Contribution Pension Scheme:
• You will become a member of the AIB Group Defined Contribution Scheme
• AIB contributes an amount equivalent to 10% of your salary to your Pension
• AIB will match any contributions you make up to a certain limit:
Under 40 - Up to 2%
Age 40-49 - Up to 5%
Over 50 - Up to 8%
2. LEAVE ENTITLEMENT
• Varies from 21-27 days depending on role level.
• Two additional days for Good Friday and the day after St. Stephen’s Day.
• We support two Volunteer days per year to support your preferred charities.
• Sick Leave and Income Protection.
• Parental Leave: two weeks fully paid (social welfare, topped up by us).
• Maternity / Adoptive Leave: Paid Maternity Leave of 26 weeks.
3. WELL BEING
Group Wellbeing Programme with local advocates across the organisation, access to wellbeing content, e.g. Health, Financial Wellbeing, Ambition, Relationships, Community via our internal wellbeing intranet site and our wellbeing app with PepTalk, access to online & physical gyms at reduced rates via Gympass, dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, cafés and micro kitchens.
4. AGILE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Work is about what we do, not just about where we go. Our aim is to provide a modern and supportive work environment where the leadership, physical space, technology and work practices are utilised so we can give our best. We managed our workforce in an agile way that helps us all to combine our lives and work in an integrated way. Encouraging collaboration with our colleagues to support our customers and delivery on our purpose.
5. MORE BENEFITS
• You may apply for Education Support with the agreement of your People Leader to pursue an academic qualification. We fund and support you with recognised Professional Qualifications.
• Transaction fee free banking on personal current accounts and joint accounts with spouse/partner.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Participate in the Staff Holiday Fund.
• Sports & Social Clubs, Societies and Members Offers.