JACOBS - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY
Apprentices still working with the company
Across our company, across our offices, across the world, we’re continually challenging today to reinvent tomorrow. At Jacobs, we make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs.
• Challenging today is our response to the increasing complexity our world is experiencing. It calls on us to join forces, putting our knowledge and imagination together to reinvent the way we solve problems and shape the next generation of innovative solutions.
• Reinventing tomorrow is our promise and an invitation to raise the bar in everything we do. From the brilliant solutions we create with our clients, to the open and inclusive culture we create for our people. From the positive difference we make in our communities, to the added value we deliver to our shareholders. We're invested in you and your success. What we do is more than a job, we work every day to make the world better for all.
Everything we do – from addressing water scarcity and aging infrastructure to ensuring access to life-saving therapies and protecting against sophisticated cyberattacks – is more than projects outlined in proposal requests. They’re our challenges as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships. We know we can help our partners make a positive impact on the world. We lead large project teams with many different companies and agencies – but make sure everyone’s voice has a chance to be heard and respected. The biggest questions spark our curious minds. At Jacobs, we solve the most important problems, the ones for the real world – making life simpler and more seamless along the way. Each of us is united by the drive to dream big while keeping our feet planted firmly on the ground. We’re energized equally by the extraordinary as the seemingly mundane – finding nuggets of inspiration in sometimes routine places. And our shared curiosity means we look beyond for insights and ideas. Our solutions are creative and influence how we live today as well as into tomorrow. We’re some of the smartest minds in the world, which means we always know there’s more to learn. We redefine what’s possible. It’s one thing to dream up new solutions. At Jacobs, we also deliver them. To turn abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good, it takes foresight into what’s possible, courage to create solutions for the unknown, and the knowledge and skills to make them real. We aren’t reckless, but we are bold. This is what drives the work we do, from protecting the smallest bit of metadata to exploring the infinite expanses of the universe, from preserving a single drop of water to empowering the flow of information across the globe. We’re willing and capable of disrupting the status quo – setting the standards of how we live over and over.
• We do things right. We always act with integrity – taking responsibility for our work, caring for our people and staying focused on safety and sustainability. We make investments in our clients, people and communities, so we can grow together
• We challenge the accepted. We know that to create a better future, we must ask the difficult questions. We always stay curious and are not afraid to try new things.
• We aim higher. We do not settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We are committed to our clients by bringing innovative solutions that lead to profitable growth and shared success.
• We live inclusion. We put people at the heart of our business. We have an unparalleled focus on inclusion with a diverse team of visionaries, thinkers and doers. We embrace all perspectives, collaborating to make a positive impact.
We offer competitive benefits to retain and attract the very best talent to Jacobs. Paid holidays of up to 32 days; inclusive of public holidays (based on a full-time role)
A broad flexible benefits package including the option to buy additional holidays, travel insurance, contributory pension scheme and the cycle to work scheme.
We’re invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.