Since its formation in 1978, Moore Concrete Products Ltd has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK & Ireland.
Moore Concrete’s Apprenticeship Programme is an opportunity that we pride ourselves in offering to young students studying all levels of apprenticeships, providing them with the platform to upskill, develop their knowledge and gain relevant work experience alongside their studies. We have an on-site Apprentice Mentor who is available for unlimited support and guidance, as well as quarterly Apprentice Reviews to grasp a deeper understanding of what our Apprentices have learnt and how else we can accommodate them to help grow their technical ability within their role.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Apprentice to join our Marketing team. The purpose of this role is to allow students to upskill and develop within the department, which will coincide with their studies - benefitting them academically as well. We will work alongside each individual to help cater their needs to grow.
· Working hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours per week
· 30 days holidays
· On site car parking
· Cycle to work scheme
· Pension Scheme
· Company sick pay
· Private healthcare scheme
· AXA Insurance Discount
· Employee of the month
Hours of Work: Hours will be variable between 32 - 48 hours per week as needed. Standard hours of work will be Monday – Friday 08:00am to 17:00. Please make HR aware of what day(s) you will require for day release to the training provider.
Roles and Duties:
Depending on area within the business, apprentices will be expected to:
· Assist the Marketing Executive with any admin tasks that they may have
· Keeping social media platforms up to date with latest communications
· Continuously develop Moore Concrete’s website and online presence to maximise brand visibility & lead generation, including analysis of Google Analytics & AdWords.
· Organise and attend trade shows, exhibitions, customer and merchant site visits as required.
· Assist the Marketing Executive develop a promotional & advertising plan for each sector, Agricultural, Building & Civil Infrastructure.
· Design creative, effective & innovative, communication tools.
· Work as part of the Commercial department in regard to administration tasks and any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by management
· Bring a high quality and efficient approach to all processes involved in
· Use skills learnt within further education to bring across different approaches and outlooks on processes to work more efficiently – working alongside management to bring these points across
· Represent the company in a professional manner with clients/ potential clients when required
· Any other duties as required by your manager.
· Willingness to learn and upskill
· Studying or applying to study a Higher-Level Apprenticeship
· Flexibility in working hours and strong adaptability skills
· Good communication and teamwork experience
· An understanding of both written and spoken English